www.michaelsfuneralservices.com

1 Comment

Marcie Jo Dunn Marcie Jo Dunn

Re: Tracy Fuller

     I am so saddened and sorry about the much too soon loss of Tracy!! Tracy's laugh, sense of humor, and all around compassion will be missed by those who knew her! Tracy was a one-of-a-kind!! I will never forget the times we shared, and I will always feel nothing but laughter, kindness, loyalty, and love when I think of Tracy Michael! I will,also, always think of Calvin...the best big brother, ever!  I will hold on for one more day, and you have broken free from the chains! ❤️